Professional Cleaning & Disinfecting Company Serving Los Angeles County
Allied Restoration is GBAC STAR™ Accredited
In the times we live in, you can never be too careful when it comes to hygiene and sanitation. Fortunately, Allied Restoration Services Inc. is available for all your Los Angeles cleaning and disinfecting needs. On top of being a GBAC STAR™ Facility, our employees are OSHA-certified and HAZWOPER 40 trained to clean and disinfect Coronaviruses, such as the kind that causes COVID-19, from a range of facilities. We have cleaned and disinfected hospitals, clinics, gyms, manufacturing plants, and entire high-rise offices in the greater Los Angeles area.
GBAC STAR is a performance-based accreditation program that helps facilities demonstrate they have the work practices, procedures, and protocols to prepare, respond, and recover from outbreaks and pandemics. The program was developed by the Global Bio-risk Advisory Council® (GBAC)), a division of ISSA. GBAC STAR accreditation will help you instill confidence in your customers, staff, and key stakeholders that your facility has the proper cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention systems in place.
GBAC STAR is an annual accreditation designed for any size building, including:
- Retail Spaces
- Stadiums & Arenas
- Convention Centers
- Commercial Offices
- Assisted Care Facilities
- Veterinary Clinics
- Athletic & Fitness Clubs
- Transportation Hubs
- Churches & Religious Buildings
- Doctors’ Offices
- Various Facilities
- Other Businesses
To schedule cleaning and disinfection with a GBAC STAR-accredited company, call (626) 349-6515.
Our Los Angeles Cleaning & Disinfecting Services
At Allied Restoration Services Inc., our goal is to ensure your space always remains clean and safe. If you are a business-owner, we will go above and beyond to help you reopen with confidence. We offer building inspection and safety checks to guarantee the ongoing stability of your facility, as well as 24-hour outbreak cleaning. And if you are a homeowner, we will do everything we can to get you back into your house before you know it.
Call Allied Restoration Services Inc. today for:
- Disinfecting Service & Deep Cleaning: Allied Restoration is utilizing Aerosol Research & Engineering Lab (ARE)-tested hydroxyl generators that have a kill rate between 4 and 5 log reductions (99.99%-99.999%) within 2 hours. These radicals are scientifically known to react one million times faster than ozone, bleach, or other cleaning agents, proven to kill various strains of enveloped viruses.
- Detailed Touch Point Cleaning Service: Our wipe-down and disinfection service targets high traffic areas and main touch points such as doorknobs, computer keyboards, printers, desks etc. using hydroxyls, disinfecting mist, and EPA-approved List N products.
- Decontamination & Disinfecting Solutions: Public facilities and businesses with confirmed outbreaks need a customized protocol specific to the site plans to ensure proper protocols are met. We will work with clients to develop a customized plan, and if you cannot hire a certified hygienist to assist with the protocols, Allied Restoration will follow CDC recommended guidelines for cleaning.
- Dry Ice Blast Cleaning: An exciting, relatively new cleaning technique, dry ice blasting shoots solid carbon dioxide pellets at supersonic speeds, causing them to sublimate on impact, thereby getting rid of dirt and other contaminants that may not be visible to the naked eye. This non-abrasive form of cleaning is a great way to reach areas you might never be able to cover otherwise.
- Lead Testing & Removal: No matter what type of facility you’re dealing with or any other health and sanitation concerns you may be concerned about, lead testing and removal is always critical. Failing to remove harmful lead from your property could have devastating effects on your family and/or employees, in addition to opening your business up to a lawsuit.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Service for COVID-19:
- Level 1 – Precautionary Deep Cleaning: The priority is to maintain a safe, clean environment, perform touch-point and high-traffic area cleaning, and apply products on EPA List N.
- Level 2 – Potential COVID-19 Exposure Cleaning: In this scenario, we will follow all CDC-recommended cleaning guidelines, and perform a full deep cleaning using all required levels of heavy-duty PPE.
- Level 3 – Confirmed COVID-19 Cleaning: If someone on your property has tested positive for COVID-19, complete disinfection and cleaning is necessary, including the maximum level of PPE and all CDC-required products.