Certified Cleaning and Sanitation Professionals
Allied Restoration’s team of certified cleaning experts have extensive training and experience in decontaminating facilities such as hospitals, schools, gyms and residential properties from bacteria and viruses such as Ebola, types of norovirus, MRSA and similar strains of coronavirus. Our team is ready to assist in cleaning and sanitizing, potential exposures and confirmed cases of COVID-19 cleaning.
Our strength and core value has always been in the customer service experience. We have received training from some of the best customer service companies such as the Ritz Carlton to give the best possible service in the Disaster Restoration Industry.
Allied's Cleaning Solution Utilizes:
- Deep cleaning and wipe down of common and high traffic areas of facility
- Containment setup and safety precautions
- Personal protective equipment and respiratory protection for all staff
- Disposal of all waste and bio-hazards
- Decontamination and Disinfecting with EPA Registered Products and Hydroxyl Cleaners
- Verification of cleanliness through ATP Testing
Allied Restoration's Approach to Cleaning:
- Wipe down of all major touch points using EPA approved disinfectants.
- Misting of all areas to reach tough to access points.
- Using Hydroxyl Generators with UV lights to disinfect.