Los Angeles Fire Damage Services
Don’t Let a Fire Destroy Your Property
Has your property recently been affected by a fire stemming from an accident or natural disaster? Do you need an experienced service provider to help you return your home to normal or get your business up and running again?
Whether your property has experienced damage resulting from wildfires or malfunctioning electrical equipment, Allied Restoration Services Inc. is the company to call. Our Los Angeles fire damage services are backed by over a decade of experience, and trusted by commercial and residential customers across Southern California. Since 2008, we have been going above and beyond to help homeowners and business owners in their time of need, and will proudly do everything in our power to help you mitigate losses and return your property to normal. Our team is trained to handle a full range of problems stemming from fire damage, and equipped with all the latest tools and technology in the industry. And with same-day appointments and free estimates available upon request, there’s no reason not to call Allied for fire damage restoration in Los Angeles today.
Our fire damage pros at Allied Restoration Services Inc. proudly offer:
- Fire restoration
- Fire damage repairs
- Smoke damage repairs
- Smoke and soot removal
- Pressure Washing
- Structural repairs
- Commercial rebuilds
- Office fire rebuilds
- Interior design solutions
- Exterior design solutions
Allied Restoration Services Inc. is available by phone at (626) 349-6515.
How the Fire Damage Restoration Process Works
Fire damage is the most devastating disaster to go through as a property owner. Many people do not realize the extent of the damage until after they step back into their charred-up fire, damaged home. The effects of not dealing with this kind of disaster properly can be devastating—especially if you wait too long to hire a professional.
Here is a quick breakdown of what happens during fire damage cleanup and restoration service, explaining the extent of your potential damages and how we help you recover:
- The physical damages you see are just the tip of the iceberg after a fire. Drywall, ceilings, floors and insulation are items that can be replaced quickly, but your structural integrity can be compromised when kitchen fires end up damaging the roof trusses and framing. A fire restoration professional will have to clean up the resulting fire damage and inspect the property for any structural damage. Even if only a small part of your house was affected by your fire, you can expect smoke particulates to have traveled throughout the entire property. If the fire was caught early, then the best-case scenario will require the whole house to be deep cleaned and to use products to neutralize the smoke odor. There is a good chance that the heat from your fire pushed the smoke into every corner of your home.
- A very common result of a property fire is water damage from firefighters. Hundreds of gallons of water are often used to put out a fire, resulting in most of your home being soaked. Water sprinklers can also soak other parts of the property, leading to additional water damage if not treated quickly. Mold can grow as a result of this too, if your property is not dried out quickly enough. A water and fire damage restoration company should be called out to clean up and set industrial-grade fans to dry the property immediately. Before reconstruction can begin, mitigation and cleaning must take place in order to make sure that things don’t get worse.
- If the property is in an unlivable condition, then the property must be boarded-up to prevent further damage from natural elements and vandalism. Be sure to keep track of the living expense receipts if you have to stay at a temporary location, as your insurance provider should reimburse you.
- Filing an insurance claim is recommended following all fires, as the resulting damages will be expensive to repair, along with your living expenses mentioned above. The process may take several weeks, so we recommend bringing in the professionals to provide an estimate on scope of repairs as quickly as possible.
- Once the claim has been settled, a check for the amount required to bring your property back to pre-loss conditions will be disbursed to the owner of the property, whether it is a bank/mortgage, yourself, or another property owner.
- The reconstruction and restoration process can take several weeks or months depending on the extent of the fire damage, but you won’t have to wait the entire time to get your project started. Preferred insurance vendors like Allied Restoration can start work the moment a disaster occurs, and are able to bill the insurance company directly. Allied Restoration is a premier fire damage restoration company and general contractor that can handle every step of the process from mitigation and cleanup to reconstruction and repairs, so never hesitate to call us in the wake of a fire.
Why Hire Allied Restoration for Fire Damage?
Dealing with the fallout from a fire can be extremely trying, but finding the right company to help you navigate this process shouldn’t be another one of your concerns. At Allied Restoration Services Inc., we have experience helping a wide variety of properties recover from extensive fire damage, not to mention smoke damage and other lingering concerns. From dealing with insurance providers to beginning the reconstruction process, Allied will be by your side. We also promise to work quickly, so you are never out of your home or business for long. And with cutting-edge cleaning and disinfecting services, all of which are held to the strictest OSHA standards, you can count on our work to last.
When you hire Allied Restoration Services Inc. for fire damage, you get:
- 24/7 Fire Cleanup & Repair Service: Our fast emergency response technicians are available 24/7, so you are never left without the help you need, no matter what kind of water damage you are dealing with. And we handle fire sprinkler cleanups and floods, too!
- Comprehensive Fire Damage Restoration: We handle every aspect of any kind of fire damage restoration, without you having to coordinate with different vendors for demolition, smoke deodorization, and contents cleaning.
- Construction Assistance: In addition to restoration, we handle the reconstruction efforts to restore your property as well. We work closely with insurance agents, brokers, adjusters, and the client themselves to make sure the fire restoration process is smooth and hassle-free from start to finish.
Hire a Los Angeles Commercial Fire Damage Company
Fires can spread rapidly throughout a commercial property and cause smoke damage to areas that may not be easily reached. Allied Restoration can divide up your commercial property into sections following a fire to get you back into operations sooner rather than later. We understand the most important priority is to help you open your commercial property yesterday, so we have flexible scheduling to work off-hours, allowing you to keep your business going. Our technicians also have the training, experience, and equipment to assist you with any level of fire damage repairs at a full variety or commercial properties, including restaurants, retail locations, schools, and more. We also strictly adhere to all regulations and best practices when working for the safety of both our clients and team members. And our team stays current with new commercial repair strategies so that we can perform high-quality work for every single one of our clients.
A fire damaged property can cause a lot of stress and lead to a dangerous situation – not to mention legal action – if not dealt with in a timely manner. Call Allied Restoration Services Inc. today, and let us help you mitigate the damage to your property and get your business back on track.
For Expert Fire Damage Restoration in Los Angeles, Hire Allied Restoration Services Inc.
At Allied Restoration Services, our 50+ team of restoration professionals is here to help you recover from fire damage and start living/working like normal again. With accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, or IICRC, you can count on our work to be held to the very highest standards. We promise to do our best to make scheduling convenient, and even offer Spanish-speaking services upon request. And with financing options and specials, you can always afford to call our skilled fire restoration pros at Allied.