Mold Remediation in Los Angeles
Don’t Let Mold Destroy Your Property
Mold can be harmful or even deadly, especially for the young, the elderly, or anyone with autoimmune issues, so you should always call experienced restoration professionals to remove mold under containment ASAP. At Allied Restoration Services Inc, our Los Angeles mold remediation team is trained to help rid of mold in homes and businesses alike.
When necessary, we work with certified industrial hygienists who can help pinpoint the source of your mold problem and create an action plan to remove it completely. We use the latest mold removal products and techniques to eliminate mold growth from your property and leave the air in your home feeling clean and healthy. Call our Los Angeles mold removal professionals now, and you may be able to take advantage of same-day scheduling and free estimates.
Our Los Angeles Mold Removal Services
Mold is one of the most dangerous substances found in almost every home. It also often goes unseen and untouched until it becomes a devastating problem for homeowners. At Allied Restoration, we take preventative measures and educate our clients about the dangers of mold growth, thus thoroughly preparing them for our services.
As professional Los Angeles mold removal contractors, we make sure that all our work is performed in such a way that any mold is contained, and cannot spread from your walls to other areas of your home (keep in mind, before opening any drywall, removal of asbestos and abatement may be required when testing results are positive.)
Our team not only eliminates mold and mildew growth, we also take preventative measures to make sure it doesn’t happen again, using mold spore removal and mold abatement methods to help keep your property safe for years to come. We also never use scare tactics like overstating black mold problems or structural damage.
The Benefits of Hiring Allied Restoration Services Inc.
When you hire Allied Restoration Services Inc. for Los Angeles mold remediation, you get:
- Our 24/7 Emergency Response Team: Our fast emergency response technicians are available 24/7 so you are never left without the help you need. Our team specializes in mold remediation and mold inspections, identifying mold problems quickly and presenting solutions on the spot.
- Mold Removal at the Source: As mold specialists, we target your problem at the source, handling any square footage of current mold growth and taking preventative measures against future mold growth as well.
- Full-Service Mold Remediation & Restoration: Remember, mold removal is one thing, but being able to perform mold remediation requires a more complex set of skills. Our team of mold specialists at Allied are trained to properly remediate moldy areas from your property, setting up equipment to encourage containment and prevent spread. And with construction options to help restore your property to its former condition, our mold experts promise to be here throughout every step of the process.
What Is the Link Between Mold Damage & Water Damage?
Mold is often a side effect of water damage, as mold needs moisture to grow. That’s why at Allied Restoration, we start with the latest technology to detect the source of moisture in your home, and then dry the property for remediation. Once we have a handle on where the mold growth is located, we can contain it and remove it completely, while taking care of lingering water damage at the same time.
Our technicians are also certified with state-approved requirements to properly remove mold and eliminate bacteria in the wake of water damage, meaning you never have to worry about returning to a safe property. Mold can multiply and grow at an exponential rate, so don’t wait around and expect it to disappear on its own. If you have recently experienced any floods, leaks, or additional kinds of water damage, give us a call; even if the water damage may not seem severe, a mold problem may not be far behind!
Los Angeles Commercial Mold Remediation Services We Offer
It’s no secret that mold will create a major interruption in any commercial setting. A mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property, as well as opening you up to lawsuits. Mold can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a roof leak or loose plumbing fitting inside the walls, or more severe issues like flooding.
Either way, you should never hesitate to contact an experienced mold remediation professional. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity, and if you wait long enough to handle your mold issue, you can be out of your building for weeks. That’s why if you suspect your property has a mold problem, you should call Allied Restoration for a fast solution today.
When you call Allied for commercial mold remediation in Los Angeles, you will receive:
- IICRC-Certified Technicians: Our highly-trained mold and water damage technicians respond immediately to remove mold and water and mitigate damages to your property.
- Moisture Mapping: Our commercial mold damage experts identify and report the source of water damage using specialized equipment to map out high humidity areas and find mold behind walls.
- Disposal & Repair: Our team not only remediates mold, we do the repairs for your commercial property as well. We are a certified general contractor as well as being a restoration company, making us a one-stop-shop for any mold problem.
- Drying and Dehumidification: We are equipped with specialized commercial-grade equipment for drying in place, using temperature and humidity to remove moisture from affected areas and stop mold growth quickly.
- Fast Service: Our highly trained mold remediation technicians respond immediately to remove mold from water damaged areas and restore your property safely.
- Containment to Prevent Cross-Contamination: Our team utilizes strategic containment before performing any remediation, thus preventing the cross-contamination of mold to other areas of your facility.
Let Our Los Angeles Mold Remediation Professionals Handle the Dirty Work
Since 2008, our restoration experts have been going above and beyond to assist homeowners and business owners dealing with mold damage, water damage, fire damage, and more. With great prices and special financing options, we make it easy to receive affordable service—regardless of your budget.
We even offer various specials to help you save as much as possible. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and have a strong reputation in Los Angeles and across Southern California among commercial and residential property owners, so you know you can trust us to get the job done right. Plus with fast arrival times and Spanish-speaking services available upon request, Allied Restoration Services Inc. will always make the entire restoration process as easy as possible for you.