West Covina Restoration
Flooding & Leaks Are No Match for Allied Restoration Services Inc.
If your home or property is located in West Covina, CA or surrounding areas, you have a new hero in town to save your property from water damage! Allied Restoration Services Inc. has been serving the local community for more than 10 years, and has a great reputation among homeowners and business owners alike. Our expert water damage technicians ensure your property’s safety in a timely fashion, always striving to arrive in an hour or less. We are also equipped with the latest, industry-leading technology, and have the skills and experience to address a range of problems related to water damage, such as mold growth and odor. And with free estimates available for motivated customers, it never hurts to call our West Covina water damage restoration pros! Trust us, the last thing you want for your property is microbial mold growth and structural damage, so if your house or commercial facility has recently experienced leaking or flooding, contact us today.
Allied Restoration Services Inc. proudly provides:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Smoke Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Disaster Recovery Services (Board-Ups and Tarping)
- Mold Remediation
- Smoke Remediation
- Odor Remediation
- Cleaning & Repair Services
- Lead Testing & Removal
- Asbestos Abatement Testing
- 24/7 Emergency Service
To request water damage restoration service in West Covina, dial (626) 349-6515.
Call for Full-Service Fire Restoration in West Covina
It’s no secret that California has been greatly affected by wildfires over the past few years. With the intensifying effects of climate change and no evidence suggesting the frequency of these fires will decrease, it’s important to know of a reliable fire and smoke damage restoration team. Luckily, that’s exactly what you get with Allied Restoration Services Inc. Our experts will assist you throughout the entire fire damage recovery process. As a preferred insurance vendor, we can easily help you navigate the process of filing claims for your losses. And with ongoing restoration options to help reduce the lingering side effects of fires, we’ll make sure your property is safe for years to come. We know that a fire can be devastating, but with our industry-leading products and services, your home or business may be able to return to normal sooner than you think.
Our West Covina fire damage pros at Allied Restoration Services Inc. proudly offer:
- Fire restoration
- Fire damage repairs
- Smoke damage repairs
- Smoke and soot removal
- Pressure Washing
- Structural repairs
- Commercial rebuilds
- Office fire rebuilds
- Interior design solutions
- Exterior design solutions
Answering All Your Water Damage Questions
You may not actually realize how serious your water damage is at first, only to have the problem come back to bite you later. A small leak in the roof can quickly escalate into serious property damage, while excess moisture in the bathroom can lead to nasty mold growth. Fortunately, Allied Restoration Services Inc. is equipped to deal with all issues related to water damage. Keep reading for answers to your top questions about water damage, and remember that if you experience water damage in West Covina, it’s always better to call for restoration sooner rather than later.
FAQs About Water Damage:
- What kind of damage can be caused by a water leak? Water damage left over time on a porous material like wood floor and drywall will cause the material to warp physically. Drywall will start to swell and bubble up and wood floors will become flimsy and unstable. If left for a long period of time, mold will also start to form and eat away the material structurally. The good news is that if treated immediately and dried out within 48-72 hours, even porous material can potentially be saved and become significantly less costly to repair. Ideally, however, you will watch for leaks to prevent this from happening in the first place. This brings us to…
- How can water damage be prevented? Water damage is usually an unforeseen occurrence, but with proactive maintenance, water damage risks can decrease dramatically. Consider installing water detection devices in possible leak areas, and never hesitate to call for assistance if you see potential for a leak. Remember, the only way to prevent water damage is to be proactive.
- Is water damage covered by insurance? Allied Restoration is a preferred vendor for all the major insurance companies in Southern California. We are able to provide a detailed estimate and scope of work required to mitigate and restore your property from water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, and wildfires, which you can then take to your insurance company. Depending on the cause of the water damage, we can provide you with a consultation about the situation, but the decision ultimately will be made by your insurance provider. Generally, if the water damage occurred in a sudden burst and not due to neglect or a construction defect, then insurance should cover it.
- What should I do if I have water damage? The first thing you should do when you have a leak or flood is to stop the water at the source. After the water has stopped, you have to dry out the property as soon as possible. This is when you should call a West Covina water restoration company. Every second counts, so the quicker you can get a professional restoration company like Allied Restoration to your property, the sooner things can go back to normal.
Allied Restoration Services Inc. Is Your Go-To Water Damage Restoration Provider
When it comes to property damage restoration and repairs, our main goal at Allied Restoration Services Inc. is to return your property to its pre-loss condition—or better! In addition to restoration, we do full reconstruction services, making us a one-stop-shop for all things water damage. We also offer various specials and payment plans through insurance, so you can always afford to hire our West Covina water damage restoration professionals. And best of all, we are available 24/7 for emergency service, meaning your property will always be protected from water damage as long as you’ve got Allied Restoration on your side.